Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The principal ancient Egyptian unit of weight, equal almost to one fiftieth of a pound avoirdupois, according to several well-preserved standards. Also ket.
- n. Same as kafta. See Catha.
- n. Symbol for katal, an SI unit of measurement of catalytic activity.
- n. alternative spelling of khat.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Bot.) An Arabian shrub (Catha edulis) the leaves of which are used as tea by the Arabs.
- n. the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant
“January 2, 2006 at 3: 37 pm kat: is it the same iranian moonbat with the bad haircut and the “members only” jacket? seriously though. they can sputter and spin all they want. they only prove by their “positions” how out of the mainstream they are.”
“With a click of her mouse, EatingLiberally's kat, aka Kerry Trueman, corners Dr. Marion Nestle, NYU professor of nutrition and author of What to Eat, Food Politics, and Feed Your Pet Right:”
“With a click of her mouse, EatingLiberally's Kerry Trueman, aka kat, corners Dr. Marion Nestle, NYU professor of nutrition and author of Feed Your Pet ...”
“With a click of her mouse, EatingLiberally's Kerry Trueman, aka kat, corners Dr. Marion Nestle, NYU professor of nutrition and author of Feed Your Pet Right, Pet Food Politics, What to Eat, Food Politics, and Safe Food:”
“s Kerry Trueman, aka kat, corners Dr. Marion Nestle, NYU professor of nutrition and author of Feed Your Pet ...”
“* Estin a'ra e arete ` e'xis proairetike 'en meso'teti ousa te pros emas orismene lo'go kai ` os a'n o phro'nimos oriseien meso'tes de du'o kakion tes me ` n kath' uperbole ` n tes de 'kat' elleipsin:”
“Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 07: 07 PM EST ok 'kat' twigeeks! if your gonna insult the people reading a incredibly awesome book do it right!!! millions of people are / have read twilight so u know what u need to watch it!”
“btw, are you "kat" who published a very hard to get novel in English in China? i think i had read a story of yours in a Guangzhou EFL zine... unfortunately, never did find the book...”
“Egg - Free, vegan, vegetarian post-scripts: kat said ...”
“Special Occasion Recipes, vegetarian, whole grains post-scripts: kat said ...”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘kat’.
Given names that were acceptable for play the last time I checked the OWL.
Names for cats
A list of words that WWF recognizes as valid - most are unusual words; some are simply high-scoring.
Just another sorting device.
Looking for tweets for kat.