from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thin dry stick used to help start a fire.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, kindles, stirs up, or sets on fire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which kindles or animates.
- n. A device attached to a stove for the purpose of bringing in contact with the fuel a mass of easily lighted material, to kindle the fire.
- n. A piece of kindling-wood.
Sorry, no etymologies found.