from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being corrupt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being corrupt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being corrupt; putrid state; corruption.
- n. A state of moral impurity: as, the corruptness of a judge.
- n. A vitiated state; debasement; impurity: as, the corruptness of language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. lack of integrity or honesty (especially susceptibility to bribery); use of a position of trust for dishonest gain
- n. the state of being corrupt
Sorry, no etymologies found.