from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An individual skilled in the art of seduction using verbal skills.
- n. A raincoat.
- v. To act as pimp; to pander.
- v. To seduce or flirt with.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mackintosh; -- a shortened form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of game, apparently played with the use of clubs.
- n. A certain bird. See black-mack.
- n. A corruption of Mary, with reference to the Virgin Mary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
Abbreviation of mackerel, after French maquereau. (Wiktionary)