from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Very large: a man-sized piece of pie.
- adj. Calling for the strength traditionally attributed to a man: a man-sized job.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of a size suitable for a man; larger than normal
- adj. That needs manly attributes, such as strength or endurance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Calling for manly attributes.
- adj. Large enough to satisfy a man.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. calling for the strength of a man
- adj. very large; appropriate to the size of a man
Sorry, no etymologies found.