from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pale, dry fino sherry
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of small roundish olive with a small freestone pit, a fine skin, and a peculiar bitterish flavor. Manzanillas are commonly pitted and stuffed with Spanish pimientos.
- n. A very dry pale sherry from Spain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Sherry of unusually dry and light character; specifically, a sherry produced in the district of San Lucar de Barrameda in Spain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. very dry pale sherry from Spain
Sorry, no etymologies found.