from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that lends money at an interest rate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who lends money and charges interest, especially one who is not part of the official financial industry
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. someone who lends money at excessive rates of interest.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who lends money on interest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who lends money at excessive rates of interest
money + lender (Wiktionary)