from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who narrates or tells stories.
- n. The person or the "voice" whose viewpoint is used in telling a story.
- n. The person providing the voice-over in a documentary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who narrates; one who relates a series of events or transactions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who narrates; one who recounts or states facts, details, etc.
- n. In the older oratorios and passions, the personage who sings the historical parts of the text, so as to give the proper setting for the dramatic and lyric numbers.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who tells a story
Sorry, no etymologies found.