from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, related to, located in, or from the northeast
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the northeast; northeasterly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or being in the northeast, or in the direction of the northeast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. situated in or oriented toward the northeast
- adj. of a region of the United States generally including the New England states; New York; and sometimes New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Sorry, no etymologies found.