from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a shape or cross-section like the cross-section of a pear.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of the form of a pear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Shaped like a pear; pointed or peaked above and ovate beneath: specifically, in bot, obovoid or obconical with more tapering base; pyriform.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a round shape tapered at one end
- adj. (of sounds) full and rich
Sorry, no etymologies found.