from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the shape of a globe or globule; spherical.
- adj. Consisting of globules.
- adj. Worldwide; global.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Roughly spherical in shape.
- adj. Comprising globules.
- n. A globular cluster
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Globe-shaped; having the form of a ball or sphere; spherical, or nearly so.
- n. See under Globular, Gnomonic, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Globe-shaped ; having the form of a ball or sphere; round; spherical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the shape of a sphere or ball
Sorry, no etymologies found.