from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The art, skill, style, or manner of handwriting; calligraphy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The art or skill of good handwriting; calligraphy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The use of the pen in writing; the art of writing; style or manner of writing; chirography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The use of the pen in writing; the art of writing.
- n. Manner of writing; hand-writing: as, accomplished penmanship.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. beautiful handwriting
Sorry, no etymologies found.