from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Persnickety.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Fussy; paying undue attention to minor details; fastidious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Finical or fussy; full of petty details.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of persons,precise in trifles; fastidious; fussily particular, especially in dress or about trifles.
- Of things, requiring minute attention or painstaking labor; characterized by petty details.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. characterized by excessive precision and attention to trivial details
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)