from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make a photographic reproduction of (printed or graphic material), especially by xerography.
- n. A photographic or xerographic reproduction.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A copy made using a photocopier.
- v. To make a copy using a photocopier.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A copy made by some photographic process, as of an architectural or mechanical drawing. A common form is the blue-print.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a photographic copy of written or printed or graphic work
- v. reproduce by xerography
photo- + copy (Wiktionary)