from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An explosion.
- n. An outburst of temper.
- n. A photographic enlargement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An explosion, or violent outburst
- n. An enlargement
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an unrestrained expression of emotion
- n. a photographic print that has been enlarged
- n. a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
Sorry, no etymologies found.