from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of relinquishing something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of relinquishing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of relinquishing, leaving, or quitting; a forsaking: the renouncing of a claim.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of giving up and abandoning a struggle or task etc.
- n. a verbal act of renouncing a claim or right or position etc.
relinquish + -ment (Wiktionary)