from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To flee or depart quickly.
- v. To make photocopies, or print.
- v. To write something quickly.
- v. To pour or spill off or over.
- v. To leave someone without prior advice.
- v. To chase someone away.
- v. To operate by a particular energy source.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. decide (a contest or competition) by a runoff
- v. reproduce by xerography
- v. run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
- v. run off as waste
- v. leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
- v. run away secretly with one's beloved
- v. force to go away; used both with concrete and metaphoric meanings
Sorry, no etymologies found.