from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small motorboat.
- n. A light aircraft.
- n. A small, open automobile or carriage.
- n. A vagabond or wanderer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several small vehicles, especially a small motor car for use on short journeys.
- n. A motor car having a single row of seats (Wikipedia).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A gadabout; a vagabond.
- n. Any light open wagon for ready and handy use.
- n. A small, light-weight, open motor-car, or one fitted with a buggy-top, designed to carry two persons, and intended to operate in towns or cities or within short distances; also a small motor-boat.
- n. One of a herd of cattle left to run about and graze at will.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an open automobile having a front seat and a rumble seat
Sorry, no etymologies found.