from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A companion or associate in one's school.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who attended the same school.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A pupil who attends the same school as another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of either sex who attends the same school; a school companion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an acquaintance that you go to school with
Sorry, no etymologies found.