Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who shares, divides, or apportions.
- n. One who shares with others.
- n. A shareholder or proprietor; a stockholder.
- n. One who participates in anything with another or others; one who enjoys or suffers in common with another or others; a partaker.
- n. One who shares.
- n. informal A dish at a restaurant, etc. intended to be shared between several people.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who shares; a participator; a partaker; also, a divider; a distributer.
- n. someone who has or gives or receives a part or a share
- share + -er (Wiktionary)
“These numbers may sound outrageous, yet they are based on the same rules that led the recording industry to claim a single file sharer is liable for millions in damages.”
“Unfortunately, my birthday sharer is one of Shaw's idols (and one of my least favorite composers), Richard Wagner.”
“Since this system works a little differently, everyone who has a copy of that file can offer up a part of the file, even if the original sharer is off line.”
“AllPeers will work even when the sharer is offline – AllPeers is a bittorent client, and will allow files to be pulled from multiple sources.”
“My name sharer can brighten my day no matter what just by the random things that are said.”
“On another level, it says our new president is a "sharer" -- he unselfishly shared the limelight with Michelle.”
“Here’s how the company’s product works, taken straight from the press release: The software works similarly to Google AdWords, creating ads that match whatever a file sharer is searching for.”
“He is made by this a kind of sharer with God; for as long as”
“Here's how it works: Without so much as signing up for an account, the host (or "sharer") heads to logmein. com/express, clicks the Share button, then waits while a tiny app downloads and runs.”
“In some cases the woman "sharer" is married and does not want a commitment.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘sharer’.
A Russian Doll word is a word that, when you remove the first and last letters, is either the empty string, or a Russian Doll word. These are all of the 6 or more letter Russian Doll words found in...
key terms relating to his life and as found in his works.
Looking for tweets for sharer.