from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who shares.
- n. A dish at a restaurant, etc. intended to be shared between several people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who shares; a participator; a partaker; also, a divider; a distributer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who shares, divides, or apportions.
- n. One who shares with others.
- n. A shareholder or proprietor; a stockholder.
- n. One who participates in anything with another or others; one who enjoys or suffers in common with another or others; a partaker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who has or gives or receives a part or a share
share + -er (Wiktionary)