from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of shop.
- n. Searching for or buying goods or services.
- n. Recently bought goods.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or practice of visiting shops for the purchase or examination of goods: as, she is very fond of shopping.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. searching for or buying goods or services
- n. the commodities purchased from stores
Sorry, no etymologies found.