from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who shuffles.
- n. Any of the three common American scaup ducks.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who shuffles.
- n. Either one of the three common American scaup ducks. See Scaup duck, under Scaup.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who shuffles, in any sense of the verb.
- n. Same as raft-duck: so called from its shuffling over the water. See cut under scaup.
- n. The coot, Fulica americana.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the card player who shuffles the cards
- n. someone who walks without raising the feet
shuffle + -er (Wiktionary)