Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which slaps.
- n. A person or thing of large size; a whopper.
- n. countable One who, or that which, slaps.
- n. countable, slang, dated Anything monstrous; a whopper.
- n. countable, UK, Ireland, slang A prostitute.
- n. countable, UK, Ireland, slang A woman of loose morals.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. One who, or that which, slaps.
- n. Slang Anything monstrous; a whopper.
- adj. Slang. Very large; monstrous; big.
- n. a hitter who slaps (usually another person) with an open hand
“The next day Dale posted a blog defending his use of the word "slapper" and explained how, as a non-drinker, he is horrified by public drunkenness.”
“Six or seven years ago, anything involving the word "slapper" would have been jolly interesting to the public in connection with David Beckham.”
“It looked as though that goal would be enough to give the Bruins the lead heading into the second period, but Briere scored on a slapper from the circle that went through Rask's legs to tie it.”
“Ehrhoff's long slapper from the right point just inside the blue line eluded a screened Antti Niemi (FSY) to give the Canucks the early lead.”
“Gorges got Montreal on the board at 13: 56 before Martin set up Oduya for a slapper from the top of the left circle at 18: 20 for a 3-1 Devils lead.”
“The goal came just nine seconds after Suter had beaten Hasek with a slapper from the top of the other faceoff circle.”
“Philadelphia had one of the best chances in the closing seconds when Briere's power-play slapper from the blueline almost trickled past Brodeur.”
“He turned aside Tomas Plekanec's drive off the right wing, made a solid stop on Mark Streit's slapper from the point and denied Saku Koivu's backhander in the slot to keep the game scoreless.”
“Spacek made it 2-0 at the 59-second mark of the second period with another slapper from the blue line on the power play.”
“Then Sturm scored again 2: 18 later with a slapper from the left circle.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘slapper’.
Non-pc names for our female friends.
Mostly but not limited to slang and some cockney guffy wibble
Favourite slang words
Looking for tweets for slapper.