from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing alcohol or drugs, often without the informing those who partake.
- adj. Having spikes.
- adj. Of a graph or trend that has rapidly reached a maximum.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of spike.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished or set with spikes, as corn; fastened with spikes; stopped with spikes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a long sharp point
Sorry, no etymologies found.