Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In theaters, one who superintends the production and performance or a play, and who regulates all matters behind the curtain.
- n. A person responsible for the organization of a stage production, and who is in charge of the stage during the performance
GNU Webster's 1913
- (Theat.) One in control of the stage during the production of a play. He directs the stage hands, property man, etc., has charge of all details behind the curtain, except the acting, and has a general oversight of the actors. Sometimes he is also the stage director.
- n. someone who supervises the physical aspects in the production of a show and who is in charge of the stage when the show is being performed
- stage + manager (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘stage manager’.
Looking for tweets for stage manager.