from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of stamp.
- n. A method of manufacturing using dies and extreme pressure.
- n. A part made by such a method.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- a. & n. from stamp, v.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of pounding, beating, or impressing as with a stamp.
- n. Something stamped, or made by stamping-machinery.
- n. Same as blocking, 1 .
Sorry, no etymologies found.