from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that stones.
- n. Slang One who is habitually intoxicated by alcohol or drugs.
- n. Slang One who is a delinquent or failure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who stones.
- n. A machine to remove the stones (pits) from fruit.
- n. A habitual user of cannabis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who stones; one who makes an assault with stones.
- n. One who walls with stones.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which stones, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an attacker who pelts the victim with stones (especially with intent to kill)
ston(ed) + -er1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)