from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that stones.
- n. Slang One who is habitually intoxicated by alcohol or drugs.
- n. Slang One who is a delinquent or failure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who stones.
- n. A machine to remove the stones (pits) from fruit.
- n. A habitual user of cannabis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who stones; one who makes an assault with stones.
- n. One who walls with stones.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which stones, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an attacker who pelts the victim with stones (especially with intent to kill)
That which we call a stoner, By any other name would remain as clueless.
As you might have deduced from the title's formatting, it is best described as a stoner comedy.
Even though Peck has a delivery that could be described as a stoner mumble, I had no trouble understanding what he was saying.
Professional Humoredian was recorded at the Hollywood Improv on April 20th, 2008, best known as the stoner holiday 4 / 20.
UW: Have you been called a stoner or pothead before?
In fact, it could even be called a stoner comedy, there is so much pot about.
Woody Harrelson has been characterized as a stoner, he's been no slacker lately, having worked hard on three movies coming out virtually back to back -- films that might help get him beyond his past.
It's a good day to be a stoner, that is if you live in one of the 14 states that allows the wacky tabacky to be prescribed for medical reasons. issued new guidelines for arresting those who are both legally selling and buying the drug.
In the 90's while you were wondering what that stuff your roomate called stoner rock was.
I always pronounce the security word too - one time, no joke, I got the word "stoner".
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.