from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Articles too small or numerous to be specified; miscellaneous items.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of sundry.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. Many different or small things; sundry things.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Various small things, or miscellaneous matters, too minute or numerous to be individually specified: a comprehensive term used for brevity, especially in accounts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. miscellaneous objects too numerous or too small to be specified
From sundry.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)