from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of superintending; supervision
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of superintending; care and oversight for the purpose of direction; supervision.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of superintending; also, the right of superintending, or authority to superintend.
- n. Synonyms Supervision, direction, control, guidance, charge, management.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group
Sorry, no etymologies found.