from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A vehicle consisting of a frame mounted over a single wheel and usually propelled by pedals.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of cycle that has only one wheel and is powered by pedals; it is most often used by acrobats.
- v. To travel or move around by unicycle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A vehicle with only one wheel: a form of velocipede.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a vehicle with a single wheel that is driven by pedals
- v. ride a unicycle
uni- + -cycle, perhaps on the model of bicycle.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
uni- + cycle. (Wiktionary)