from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To remove a mask from.
- transitive v. To disclose the true character of; expose.
- intransitive v. To remove one's mask.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove a mask from someone.
- v. To expose, or reveal the true character of someone.
- v. To remove one's mask.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To strip of a mask or disguise; to lay open; to expose.
- intransitive v. To put off a mask.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To strip of a mask or of any disguise; lay open what is concealed; bring to light.
- To put off or lay aside a mask.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take the mask off
- v. reveal the true nature of
From un- + mask. (Wiktionary)