from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To draw from or as if from a sheath or scabbard.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To deprive of a sheath; to draw from the sheath or scabbard, as a sword.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To deprive of a sheath; to draw from the sheath or scabbard, as a sword.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To draw from the sheath or scabbard.
- To come out from a sheath.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. draw from a sheath or scabbard
Sorry, no etymologies found.