from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To clear a blockage from (a drain, for example).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove a blockage from.
- v. To have a blockage removed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To disencumber of a clog, or of difficulties and obstructions; to free from encumbrances; to set at liberty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To disencumber of what clogs; relieve of difficulties or obstructions; free from encumbrances.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become or cause to become unobstructed
Sorry, no etymologies found.