American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A man who associates with or pays for sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
- n. A pimp.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who keeps or procures whores for others; a pimp; a procurer; hence, one who practises lewdness.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A man who practices lewdness; a lecher; a whoremonger.
- n. One keeps or procures whores for others; a pimp; a procurer.
- n. a pimp who procures whores
- n. a prostitute's customer
“Instead of evil's banality, Mr. Cooper gives us the elation generated by Uday's unmoored id as he plucks innocent schoolgirls off a Baghdad street, defiles a bride on her wedding day or slaughters his father's whoremaster in a delirium of displaced rage.”
“Would that Brown were a drug-pushing whoremaster with administrative ability.”
“What must it do to a sweet young bride to find herself married to a whoremaster?”
“This vice ( saith mine author) is so common with us in France, that he is of no account, a mere coward, not worthy the name of a soldier, that is not a notorious whoremaster.”
“Verse makes a eunuch or a whoremaster of them all.”
“A whoremaster turned gunrunner who nearly burned the city.”
“Amat wondered in passing if the whoremaster would ever understand how much that mark had cost him.”
“The whoremaster answered with a string of obscenities that only stopped with Torish Wite's man stepping forward and striking him across the face.”
“When this kids mom and I ran away from home…me 13 her 18…athoritys picked us up…they joked about my being a whoremaster with a wink.”
“A whoremaster, in a flux, or without a nose, is a very genteel person, indeed, and well worthy of imitation.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘whoremaster’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Looking for tweets for whoremaster.