from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Able to use both hands with equal facility.
- adjective Unusually skillful; adroit.
- adjective Deceptive or hypocritical.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Having the faculty of using both hands with equal ease and dexterity; hence, skilful; facile.
- Practising or siding with both parties; double-dealing; deceitful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Having the faculty of using both hands with equal ease.
- adjective Practicing or siding with both parties.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Having equal ability in both
hands; in particular, able to write equally well with both hands.
- adjective Practising or siding with both parties.
- adjective humorous Of a person,
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective equally skillful with each hand
- adjective marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
I hate to use the term ambidextrous because how many people really are?
The company on Thursday said it may pursue what it calls an "ambidextrous" strategy that would allow it to offer chips that include circuitry developed by other companies as well as its own.
Well the word ambidextrous means "both as right" meaning that you can use both hands like non-sinister people use their right hands.
And what do they call ambidextrous people, "Amby"?
The symmetry also makes it ambidextrous, which is great for any left / right-handed families that share a home computer.
You would give your right arm to be "ambidextrous" .. would that make you ambidextrous?
Pages tagged "ambidextrous" 5:51 pm on July 19, 2008 | # | Reply
The "ambidextrous" part means it each multi-mag carrier can be worn on either side of the body.
"Main-Focus Sights", ambidextrous "Maximum Reach Magazine Release" buttons, "Minimal Error Disassembly" takedown lever, a loaded chamber indicator, a striker status indicator, an Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) trigger safety, grip safety, and "Multi-Adjust Rail System"
#7 is NOT bullshit. and people don't have 'ambidextrous' minds.