from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To make a
legitimate rulershiplose their position of power.
- verb transitive To
- verb transitive To make something, especially something flying, fall to the ground. Usually by firing a
weaponof some kind.
- verb sports To cause an opponent to fall after a
- verb transitive To make someone feel bad
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb move something or somebody to a lower position
- verb cause to come to the ground
- verb cause to be enthusiastic
- verb cut down on; make a reduction in
- verb cause the downfall of; of rulers
- verb impose something unpleasant
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.