from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The Irish hobby, an extinct breed of horse.
- n. A child's toy consisting of a (usually wooden or cloth) horse mounted on a stick.
- n. A topic about which someone loves to talk at great length.
- n. A puppet-like costume used in some traditional dances and festivals that gives its wearer the appearance of a man on horseback.
- n. An early bicycle with no pedals or brakes; a draisienne.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.