from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Surgical incision into the frontal lobe of the brain to sever one or more nerve tracts, a technique formerly used to treat certain mental disorders but now rarely performed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A surgical operation on the frontal lobe of the brain intent on treating certain mental illnesses.
- n. The severing of the prefrontal cortex from the thalamic region of the brain.
- n. The severing of the sympathetic nerve trunk.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The surgical interruption of nerve tracts to and from the frontal lobe of the brain, by cutting into the brain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgical interruption of nerve tracts to and from the frontal lobe of the brain; often results in marked cognitive and personality changes
Might I also suggest a lobotomy is a viable option for you.
Why defend against people who say giving someone a lobotomy is a rational solution to anything?
I think a lobotomy is a viable option considering your stupidity.
Apparently to be a school administrator a frontal lobotomy is a prerequisite.
Really your sick maybe a lobotomy is not out of the question.
After he came down with Alzheimers, it became de rigeur for all members of the GOP to be at least as brain-dead as their idol, so now the equivalent of a do-it-to-yourself lobotomy is required of all Republican candidates for high office.
Overload the Ft Knox post office before they lock him away, and basically give him a drug induced lobotomy, which is the Army's tactic to silence the speakers of truth, especially the combat vets who know.
I do, however, sometimes sneeze so powerfully, that my brain gets shaken and stirred in what I like to refer to as a lobotomy sneeze; the whole darn world is NEW after the sneeze clears away the cerebral cobwebs.
Walter Freeman had an uphill struggle to convince his colleagues that the lobotomy was a viable therapeutic alternative.
Just to remind you, a lobotomy is the scrambling of the front of a person's brain.