from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A person who is considered foolish or stupid.
- noun A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A variety of salamander.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Pedagogy) A mentally retarded person whose intellectual development proceeds normally up to about the eighth year of age and is then arrested so that there is little or no further development; an adult having the mental development of an 8-to-12-year old. A
moronis considered capable of doing routine work under supervision.
- noun informal, derogatory Hence, a very stupid person.
- noun An inferior olive size having a woody pulp and a large clingstone pit, growing in the mountainous and high-valley districts around the city of Moron, in Spain.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun obsolete A person of borderline intelligence in the former classification of mental retardation, having of an intelligence quotient of 50-69.
- noun informal A person who makes
uncool, unfunny, uninteresting, or irrelevant(see lame) attempts to impress others and draw attention to himself, especially in a flawed attempt to act like someone else.
- noun slang An
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a city in Argentina, to the west of Buenos Aires
- noun a person of subnormal intelligence
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
This moron is as stupid as Sarah Make Up with No Brains, it is hard to tell the two of them apart.
This moron is the reason the mortgage industry is so screwed up.
This moron is another liberal, welfare endorsing, tax and spend fool.
This moron is an embarrassment to the entire country.
November 19th, 2009 4: 32 pm ET this moron is the biggest crook in NY, let him run i can't wait to see who beats the crap out of him, he is such a loser.
And this moron is attempting to question others about their intelligence?
Duh ... what a dud, the moron is about as prepared to be President of the United States as Alfred E. Newman!
Anybody that votes for this moron is an idior, plain and simple.
Because calling me a moron is anger or frustration based.
This immoral, evil, repugnant moron is going to be paid to justify his lies and manipulations and criminal behavior, yet people continue to live in poverty and die in an unnecessary war.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.