from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A stupid person; a dunce.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stupid person; a blockhead or dullard.
- v. To behave foolishly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A heavy, stupid fellow; a blockhead; a numskull; an ignoramus; a dunce; a dullard.
- intransitive v. To behave foolishly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To waste time foolishly; behave foolishly.
- n. A dull, stupid fellow; a blockhead; a numskull.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is not very bright
If you look the word macho or machismo up in a good English/Spanish dictionary, the term dolt is usually included.
November can't come soon enough .... this dolt is toxic. ugogrl
Now Bush the dolt is not completely without fault, but to avoid FACTS like you people like to do to make the Democrats appear to be without fault here is laughable.
Anyone who believes this dolt is in it for anything but fame & fortune is out of his/her mind.
This dolt is lucky, but his students are stuck with him.
If I ever see someone use the word dolt, simpleton or moron, I plan on being outraged.
Look up the word dolt in the dictionary, you will find your picture there.
Until the end of time, you will be known as the dolt who blew it when the chips were down.
Until the end of your days, you'll be known as the dolt who blew it when the chips were down.
At the end of time, you'll be known as the dolt who blew it when the chips were down.