from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To stare at.
- transitive v. To stare at impertinently, flirtatiously, or amorously.
- intransitive v. To stare in an impertinent, flirtatious, or amorous manner.
- n. An impertinent, flirtatious, or amorous stare.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. , (intransitive) To stare at (someone or something), especially impertinently, amorously, or covetously.
- n. An impertinent, flirtatious, amorous or covetous stare.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To view or look at with side glances, as in fondness, or with a design to attract notice.
- transitive v. To stare at conspicuously or impertinently.
- n. An amorous side glance or look.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To view with amorous or coquettish glances, as in fondness or with a design to attract notice.
- To cast glances as in fondness or with a design to attract notice.
- n. A coquettish or amorous glance or look.
- n. plural Eyes.
- n. An owl.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. look at with amorous intentions
Adonis _Adonis_ apropos _apropo_ bowsprit _bowsprit_ brooch _broch_ not _broosh_ compromise _compromize_ jowl _jol_, not like _owl_ molecular _molecular_ ogle _ogle_ trow _tro_ vocable _vocable_ zoology _zoology_, not _zoo_
It's time to gaze at the celeb girls who put the "ogle" into Google.
In May it is the migrants which we should watch, and listen to, and "ogle" with our opera glasses.
being too Spring-Break mellow to podcast having strangers look at my house the word "ogle" Analyzing:
The exclusive clips from the film were probably the best part of the show for most fans, aside from the obvious opportunity to ogle the actors.
In its fascination with girl-on-girl action, from longing glances and kissing to a climactic catfight that's less lurid than ludicrous, "Roommate" plays like the ultimate indulgence of leering Hollywood executives, eager to ogle pulchritudinous college girls and call it work.
Men just ogle legs – they don't get the point of ironic hosiery
Now I can ogle Tom Hardy as more than just Heathcliff.
Not for little Jimmy to hide in a closet and ogle an outdoor magazine.
The deck is the perfect vantage point for scoping out boats the best things to ogle in these parts besides the sunsets gliding through the Intracoastal Waterway.