from The Century Dictionary.
- Being in a state or condition of preparation; specifically, in mathematics, transformed in certain ways so as to be brought to a shape convenient for discussion: said of an equation, form, or function.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Made fit or suitable; adapted; ready
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective made ready or fit or suitable beforehand
- adjective having made preparations
- adjective equipped or prepared with necessary intellectual resources
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.