from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- interj. Used as a scat word in song lyrics.
- n. A sheep; specifically singular form of sheep.
- n. An image that has been modified using Adobe Photoshop or similar image-manipulation software to produce a misleading impression; an instance of petty, amateur fauxtography.
- interj. Exclaimed or posted to make the accusation that the image in question has been manipulated to produce a misleading and false impression.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- imp. of shape. Shaped.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Middle English preterit of shape.
It's like one of those kind of magical moments, just "shoop"
It's like one of those kind of magical moments, just "shoop" -- "oh, boy, this is exactly perfect."
Presumably by “miserable piece of failure,” you mean “a shoop that appeared many years ago on the SomethingAwful forums.”
Presumably by “a shoop that appeared many years ago on the SomethingAwful forums” you mean “an actual joke product that you can buy, that merely spins discs while playing a rewinding sound effect”
This is obviously yet another case of racism white priviledge The Man keeping a brotha down mudda whoop dap shoop da woop buzz words.
I could tell [the photo of Angelina Jolie with purple hair] was a shoop without knowing her shoots.
I saw that shoop of Haley a few days ago on 4chan.
OMG, am i going to have to be the first one to point out this is a shoop?
While I agree her left leg has been shoop-shot to Hell just like her boobs, his abs, and her own reflection I think his non-existent reflection is on purpose.
The funny thing is that it is all SO WRONG that the individual shoop errors just fade into the overwhelming weirdness of it all.