from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive verb To arrange in a new grouping.
- intransitive verb To put back together in a tactical formation, as after a dispersal in a retreat.
- intransitive verb To come together again in a group.
- intransitive verb To come back together in a tactical formation, as after a dispersal in a retreat.
- intransitive verb To reorganize for renewed effort, as after a temporary setback.
- intransitive verb To recollect one's composure and focus for a renewed effort.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To
pauseand get organizedbefore trying again.
- verb to
groupor categorize again.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb reorganize into new groups
- verb organize anew, as after a setback
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Once the club is able to regroup from the flooding, the team is expected to contribute to the relief efforts under way to help the flooding victims. —
Goin 'down: Braves give Jordan Schafer time to regroup is the next entry in this blog.
Now, they're trying to regroup from a third loss in four games and wondering whether they've gone from the leading candidate to secure the conference's No. 1 seed to a possible wild-card team.
As DSE units were forced to scatter, individual men and women were left to their own devices until they could once again regroup.
So while they -- while Saudi security sources say they think that it may take some time for the al Qaeda to regroup, that is very likely what they're going to try and do.
If the Tigers indeed wanted to regroup, which is what Sri Lanka fears the most, they would then invest any amount of money to have their remaining battle hardened cadres smuggled out of these camps.
Time off to kind of regroup, rest physically and get mentally ready for Friday.
Good thing she was able to "regroup" and revise her story to make it more sympathetic for you.
So, you know, now that it's done and it's over with, I think, you know, it gives us a chance as a family to kind of regroup and move on and, hopefully, make sure that, you know, his memory just kind of lives on.
Eritrea-Ethiopia border to "regroup" at Asmara, Eritrea, the U. N.'s