from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To discard; to dispense with something; to throw away.
- v. To dismiss or expel someone from any longer performing duty or attending somewhere.
- v. To offer an idea for consideration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. force to leave or move out
- v. throw or cast away
- v. bring forward for consideration or acceptance
- v. remove from a position or office
- v. cease to consider; put out of judicial consideration
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.