from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Paper often colored and printed with designs and pasted to a wall as a decorative covering.
- n. Computer Science A picture or design displayed on the background of a computer screen.
- transitive v. To cover with or as if with wallpaper.
- intransitive v. To decorate a wall or room with wallpaper.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Decorative paper-like material used to cover the inner walls of buildings.
- n. A style or design of such material or image.
- n. An image or tiled pattern used as a background to personalize a computer desktop.
- v. To cover (a wall, a room, etc) with wallpaper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a decorative paper for the walls of rooms
- v. cover with wallpaper
Tearing off peaces from the wallpaper is an easy and creative process.
I'd love to know what the experts think about this. side note - my wallpaper is a NG photo of a grizzly bear.
Designed by Jon Burgerman this wallpaper is actually a coloring book that can be applied on any wall.
The sweat permeating through the house; pungent and acrid odours stripping the wallpaper from the walls.
July 28, 2009 at 10: 31 PM that wallpaper is hideous
Still, the really mind-blowing alternative to books-as-wallpaper is something a bit farther down the pike: practical storage at the atomic level.
Still, as Psonar mentioned, this would be perfect in the office where everything but the wallpaper is locked down. iDesire
The wallpaper is a modified version of the Interfacelift Dharma wallpaper.
For more, check out our five best desktop customisation tools and the five best application launchers — but you probably just want to know more about that awesome wallpaper from the screenshot.
The wallpaper is created with a specially designed perforation.