from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A government report.
- n. An authoritative report on a major issue, as by a team of journalists.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A factual write-up of something, specifically devoid of the appearance of marketing.
- n. A parliamentary document announcing government policy.
- n. A document published by the European Commission that contains proposals for European Union action in a specific area.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a government report; bound in white
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.