from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A government report.
- noun An authoritative report on a major issue, as by a team of journalists.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun management, marketing A factual write-up of something, specifically devoid of the appearance of marketing.
- noun UK, Ireland, politics A
parliamentarydocument announcing government policy.
- noun A document published by the
European Commissionthat contains proposals for European Union action in a specific area.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a government report; bound in white
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.