from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, Alaska or its people or culture
- n. Someone from the state of Alaska
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a resident of Alaska.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or belonging to the peninsula or territory of Alaska in N. W. America; growing or found in Alaska: as, “Alaskan cedar,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Alaska
- adj. relating to or characteristic of the state or people of Alaska
Alaska + -an (Wiktionary)