from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The queen of the fairies and wife of Oberon in medieval folklore.
- n. The satellite of Uranus that is 14th in distance from the planet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Character in Shakespeare's play A Midsummer-Night's Dream, the queen of the fairies.
- proper n. : The fourteenth and largest satellite of the planet Uranus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The queen of Fairyland, and consort of Oberon.
- n. A genus of lepidopterous insects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a white powder used as a pigment for its high covering power and durability
- n. (Middle Ages) the queen of the fairies in medieval folklore
From Latin Tītānia, the goddess Diana, sister to the sun, from feminine of Tītānius, of the Titans, from Tītān, Titan; see Titan.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)