from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the glow seen in the sky after sunset
- n. the light emitted by an incandescent object while cooling
- n. the light emitted by a phosphor after excitation
- n. the mildly euphoric feeling experienced after a pleasurable experience, especially after an orgasm or drug-induced high.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A glow of refulgence in the western sky after sunset.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The glow frequently seen in the sky after sunset.
- n. A second or secondary glow, as in heated metal before it ceases to be incandescent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a glow sometimes seen in the sky after sunset
- n. the pleasure of remembering some pleasant event
Sorry, no etymologies found.